Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kelly Clarkson Talks "Stronger"


Enjoying some post photo shoot playtime, Miranda Kerr and her adorable son Flynn were spotted out and about in New York City earlier this evening (October 25).

Sure make the perfect end to a work day, the Victoria's Secret stunner and her too-cute nine-month-old showed off their special bond, tickling and laughing away for all those passing by to see following their afternoon at Milk Studios.

The first time momma recently opened up about getting back to work after giving birth, telling press, "I feel better than ever. I feel healthier than I've ever felt."

Looking to continue her reign in the modeling world, Kerr continued, "It was wonderful to have a bit of time off after I was pregnant and having Flynn. But now I'm back in the swing of things and it feels good."

Battling through a tough time in her life, Lady Gaga stepped out to visit an ill friend at a Manhattan hospital on Tuesday (October 25).

The "Judas" singer was conservatively dressed in a long white frock with white platform heels as she carried a bouquet of flowers in-hand.

Tweeting about her hopefully-mending pal, Gaga wrote, "It's why I have the best fans in the world. Thank you for sending love to me my friend whose sick. Please pray."

Meanwhile, the 25-year-old and Jason Aldean have been announced as the performers set to anchor a concert/press conference titled "The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night."

The event is set for November 30th and will air live on CBS at 10 p.m. EST from downtown Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre.

After rising to fame as season one runner-up on American Idol, one would think there would've been nothing but high roads for Kelly Clarkson, but that hasn't been the case at all.

The Since You Been Gone singer told press that each of her four albums were a struggle.

Her latest album Stronger, however, was different. Why? Kelly says, I think it's because everybody knows each other better. Everyone's on the same team, no one's fighting with anybody Also as you get more experience under your belt, now when I walk into a studio, I don't have to describe what I want to do. Greg [Kurstin] didnt have to guess, he's seen me live, he's heard my previous records. When you have something to go off of, it gets easier.

Furthermore, the lovable songstress describes her fifth album as smooth and easy -- my label loves the album. The stars kind of aligned on this one. I'm on cloud nine at the moment.

No comments: