Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Freida Pinto Covers California Style November 2011


He’s the object of adoration for many women, and David Gandy is looking hot in his new Details November 2011 cover issue photo shoot.

But despite his widespread appeal, the English model says he has a hard time finding satisfaction in his appearance.

Gandy confessed, “I don't particularly like much of my body. I'm very critical of myself. I think I'm pretty much a perfectionist in anything I do so I'm never going to be happy. I'm not saying it's a good thing, believe me.”

“People can criticize me and try to being me down but I tell them, 'You can't be as hard on me as I am on myself, so don't even try.’”

He added, “I'm not just a model now. We have gone beyond that. There are better-looking guys than me, there are more intelligent guys than me, but they seem to have accepted the level that they got to and then said, 'That's it.' And I've always queried that and asked why? Why can't you go beyond that? And, well, here we are now. We're doing it.”

Even high-rolling Hollywood stars must obey federal regulations, and Eva Longoria was spotted going through the full body scan at the TSA security checkpoint at LAX on Wednesday (October 26).

Clad in a mostly black ensemble, the pint-sized “Desperate Housewives” star ditched her jacket and shoes, but kept her shades on when asked to head in for the scan.

Expanding her international appeal, Freida Pinto is featured on the cover of California Style's November 2011 issue.

The “Immortals” babe looks super sexy in her photo spread, showing off her posing prowess in several different ensembles.

And though she was born in Mumbai, Freida admitted in her interview that she’s not really sure where her home is these days.

“I have no idea where I came from. Today someone asked me where I live and I was like, ‘I haven’t had a place in two years.’”

No comments: