Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hilary Duff's Pumpkin Belly


Hilary Duff

Never one to take herself too seriously, Hilary Duff had some fun with her growing baby bump while out running errands this week.

The “Beauty and the Briefcase” babe sat next to a giant pumpkin, uploaded the pic on Twitter and writing, "Oh no I think this is my near future. baby's getting big! Lol!"

And while she's not self-conscious over her blooming physique, Miss Duff is adamant about staying healthy during her pregnancy - as she was spotted leaving her Pilates class in North Hollywood, CA earlier today (October 27).

As for her post-baby plans, Hilary recently told, “I want to start recording. Even if I just mess around and kind of get myself in the swing of it. Before I got pregnant I was thinking about making a record so I still want to do that.”

No comments: