Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kristen Stewart: My Teachers Failed Me


She may be the star of one of the most beloved franchise films in history and lay claim to Hollywood hunkiest male Robert Pattinson, yet Kristen Stewart says things weren't always so perfect growing up.

During a recent interview with Britain's GQ magazine, the 21-year-old actress blamed her former teachers for failing to help her pass her classes while she was away working on her movie career.

"I was feeling a little self-conscious about the acting thing with my peers, but also my teachers became a problem," K-Stew told the mag.

Miss Stewart continued, “They didn’t want to do the extra work or put packages together so I could keep up while away. My teachers failed me. Not one, but all of them. I’m always slightly ashamed in a way about what I do. I’m slightly embarrassed as I had such serious ambitions when I was younger, I just never imagined that I would ever have a reason not to go to school. But then this happened.”

No comments: