Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Toddlers and Tiaras" with Ashley Tisdale: Watch Now!


Showing off her comical side in a just-released video, Ashley Tisdale is featured in a new sketch produced by the always-entertaining crew at Funny or Die.

The piece is titled "Toddlers and Tiaras: Where Are They Now?," with Miss Tisdale playing a former child beauty pageant contestant named Makenzie while Leah Remini takes on the role of her mother.

In the ensuing hilarity, the clip goes on to catch up with Makenzie 22 years after her pageant days - finding out that she hasn't changed a bit.

Announcing the Funny or Die release earlier this week, Miss Tisdale told, “When I hit 5 Million on Twitter, I told you all that I was going to do something really special for you. I’ve been thinking about it for a while, I know it’s late, I’m so sorry — it’s not this video. But, one of the things I thought about was that I love making people laugh, I love doing comedy. I’m a comedic at heart.”

The 26-year-old added, “I thought it would be really great if I could make my Twitter followers laugh, so I did a Funny or Die skit. I thought it was funny, I hope you think it’s funny."



No comments: