Thursday, September 8, 2011

Megan Fox: Anastasia Salon Sexy


Treating herself to a pampering session, Megan Fox was spotted at the Anastasia Beverly Hills salon for a little eyebrow work on Wednesday afternoon (September 7).

The “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” actress looked cute and casual in a black ensemble with a ball cap and a waist-tied sweatshirt as she made her way to her appointment.

And it sounds like Megan has given up her vegan diet, citing her weight loss as the main reason for the decision.

Fox explained, “For a year and a half, until about four months ago, I followed a strict vegan diet based on raw fruits and vegetables, no bread, sugar and coffee. But I had lost too much weight. So now I eat a bit of everything. I train three times a week doing circuit training with my trainer Harley Pasternak.”

No comments: