Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Naomi Watts: Big Apple Birthday Girl


Breaking her silence after falling victim to a privacy invasion, Scarlett Johansson sat down to address the release of her nude photos which were allegedly hacked from a personal cell phone.

The 26-year-old actress chose to speak about the subject matter with CNN, during which she stated, "Just because you're an actor or make films or whatever doesn't mean you're not entitled to your own personal privacy."

"If that is sieged in some way, it feels unjust. It feels wrong, Johansson added, with reports telling that she immediately enlisted the help of the FBI in tracking down the guilty party.

Also touching on the topic of life in the limelight, Scarlett opined, "It's an adjustment, but I think there are certain instances where you give a lot of yourself and finally you have to kind of put your foot down and say, 'Oh wait, I'm taking it back.'"

Meanwhile, the FBI's investigation is still ongoing - with the government agency currently looking into a ring that may have breached the privacy of nearly 50 fellow celebrities.

Spending her 43rd birthday in the Big Apple, Naomi Watts tended to her morning errands while out and about in New York City earlier today (September 28).

Dressed in an all-black ensemble, the "21 Grams" actress was all smiles as she strolled past the looming paparazzi on her special day.

Just as she's ringing in another year, Naomi has opened up about her decision to become a mother later in life, telling press, "I had a lot I wanted to do when I was younger, and perhaps I wouldn't have been as focused."

Watts, who gave birth to second son Samuel two years ago, added, "I got a lot out of the way in terms of my own dreams. You grow up and hopefully become more self-aware. I think I'm a better parent."

No comments: