Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sofia Vergara Launches New Line at Kmart


She’s been all over the place lately, and Sofia Vergara turned up at a New York City Kmart to launch her new line of clothing today (September 22).

The “Modern Family” hottie worked the crowd like a pro as she hammed it up for the Sofia By Sofia Vergara collection shindig.

Ms. Vergara has a wide variety of items in her new collection ranging from the $15-$20 price point up to $60.

Of the new venture, Sofia told Robin Roberts, “It’s been a dream that I’ve had for many years. I’ve been in the entertainment business… the Latin market for 20 years, and I’ve always had the girls come to me and ask my advice about clothing… I said, ‘It’s a great idea to have a little side business and to be in touch with my fans.’”

No comments: