Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kardashian Sisters Take Mason to the Children's Museum


Teaming up for a sisterly adventure, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian made their way out in the Upper West Side of New York City on Thursday afternoon (September 22) for a family fun day.

With Scott and Mason Dash Disick also joining in on the excursion, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" crew made their way to the Children's Museum of Manhattan during a day dedicated to Kourtney's adorable son.

Tweeting about the Big Apple doings, Khloe posted a message reading, "Having such a fun day with Mason and my sisters! Wooohooooooooo"

Meanwhile, Kim is featured in a just-released interview with WWD about her many business endeavors while talking about topics including her jewelry collection and plans for expanding the Kardashian empire.

As for the evolution of her Belle Noel jewelry line, Kim dished, "When you start something the first season, I get so excited. It’s intimidating in the first season. In the second and third seasons, it gets better and better. You know your limits, you know what your customer wants and you know what you want to go for. This hair chain [that she was wearing] is one of our bestsellers. It’s exciting to know that it’s become a staple piece."

Talking about plans for the family's impressive fashion empire, the 30-year-old told, "With our Sears line, we are branching out to swimwear, home and denim. But what’s so fun is continuing the lines we have and, in jewelry, it’s something I do independently from my sisters. That’s kind of rewarding when they see pieces and really like it and want it. It’s all mine. It’s something I do without them. I love kind of diving into this."

Asked if there are any plans to pursue a new avenue when it comes to fashion offerings, Miss Kardashian said, "Not really. We have our line with QVC that we sell on air. Between that, Sears and my jewelry line, it’s kind of full. I like to give full attention to the projects I am working on. Make it manageable. I really like to dive into that. You know my grandmother has owned a clothing store since I was little. I would always work at her store. I couldn’t wait to go there on weekends. My sisters and I have always been intrigued by fashion. My first job was working at a clothing store."

No comments: