Friday, September 9, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe Joins In On Fashion's Night Out Action


He’s always up for a good time, and Daniel Radcliffe was spotted hamming it up at the Columbia + Jeffrey New York shopping event in Manhattan last night (September 8).

The “Harry Potter” hunk was joined by Rose Hemingway as he posed for pictures as part of the Fashion’s Night Out festivities.

In career news, Daniel recently told press he’s glad he chose “The Woman in Black” as his first post “Potter” project.

"I feel like I have landed on my feet with this being the first thing after Harry. Because this is very different, in that I’m playing a father and it’s a more grown up film, but it’s not so scandalously different that people will say, ‘Oh, he’s just trying too hard; he’s trying to shock us into thinking he’s someone else now.’ I think have taken away some of the ammunition people can throw."

No comments: