Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger's Night at the iHeartRadio Music Festival


Ready to join in on the Sin City concert extravaganza's second and final day, Nicole Scherzinger made her grand arrival at he iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday (September 24).

The "X Factor" hottie took to the MGM Grand venue in a chic black and white ensemble as she joined radio hosts Elvis Duran and Carolina Bermudez while gearing up to catch performances by top-billed acts such as Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Kenny Chesney and Jennifer Lopez.

The iHeartRadio Music Festival appearance comes as Miss Scherzinger recently paid a visit to "Conan" to talk about her new gig on "X Factor".

Crediting Simon Cowell for helping her rid herself of her shyness, Nicole told, "I’m just allowing myself to just be me more, coming out of my shell, letting go. That’s Simon [Cowell]. Being around the prince of darkness has really brought that out in me."

Thankful for getting such a wonderful opportunity, the 33-year-old added, "Simon believed in me, and I’m grateful to him that he brought me on to be a part of this X-Factor team."

No comments: