Thursday, September 29, 2011

Emma Watson Talks The Perks of Being a Wallflower


Given her longtime starring role in the “Harry Potter” series, it was important for Emma Watson to choose her next project carefully so as to give her career the right direction.

And the Hermione Granger gal ended up going with “The Perks of Being a Wallflower,” a move she’s proud of.

Emma told press, "Honestly, I had never read the book before, but a lot of my friends at Brown were hugely into it, and when I told them I had this script, they were crazy excited.”

"I feel incredible about it. I feel like I've been waiting for 'Perks.’ I was waiting for this story, for this script, for this moment, for these people to do it with me. I'm so glad I didn't do anything that I didn't care about."




No comments: