Friday, October 14, 2011

Brenda Song: Engaged to Trace Cyrus!


Treating herself to a pampering treatment, Brenda Song was spotted at Kalologie Skin Care in Los Angeles yesterday (October 13).

The former Disney darling wore a black sweatshirt with black shorts, but the most interesting item in her ensemble was an engagement ring on her left-hand ring finger!

Later confirming that Brenda is, indeed, set to walk down the aisle with Trace Cyrus, Miley's brother posted a message reading:“I am very excited to say, last week I asked my girlfriend Brenda Song to marry me and she said YES! We are both very excited to be engaged!"

The engagement news come after reports that Brenda is carrying her fiance's’ child, though Song’s mother vehemently denies it.

Mama Song told press, “She’s actually not pregnant... it’s very upsetting to our family because of what I’m going through and it’s not how we raised her.”

No comments: