Friday, October 14, 2011

Gwen Stefani Covers InStyle November 2011


Bringing her glam looks to the spotlight, Gwen Stefani covers the November 2011 issue of InStyle magazine.

Wearing a Marchesa dress with Lorraine Schwartz bangles for the front page shot, the 42-year-old opens up about juggling fashion, music and family.

Set to hit newsstands on October 21st, highlights from Gwen's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit InStyle!

On her toughest task:
"Being a mother is probably the most challenging thing I do."

On her secret to balancing her many work efforts with family life:
“At work I’ve learned how to delegate. You don’t have to be on a ladder in a warehouse, micromanaging. You can be at home. And teamwork is also such a big part of marriage and parenting.”

On her beauty preferences:
“My hair color is L’OrĂ©al, but I won’t reveal the number. And I do my roots as often as Marilyn Monroe did hers. I’m serious. I found out.”

On changing up her hair color:
“Right after we came home from the first No Doubt tour I felt like I might get recognized, so I colored my hair red. And I hated it.”

On her famous red lips:
“The makeup goes on every day, even if I’m not going anywhere.”

No comments: