Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson: Sightseeing in Syndey!


Taking in some favorite Down Under attractions, Kendra Wilkinson enjoyed a boat cruise around Australia's Sydney Harbour with her mom earlier today (October 15).

In the Aussie locale to give press to her E! reality series, the 26-year-old used her time on the water to get a front row look at the area's most coveted landmarks.

In other news, the former centerfold recently revealed that - despite what it may seem - she isn't fond of ditching her duds in front of the camera, telling press, "To tell you the truth, whenever I used to pose for Playboy I used to get so, so scared and I used to cover up and I'd be like 'hurry up!"

Additionally, Kendra noted that she has no plans to de-robe in the future, explaining, "I never got used to being naked. I never did and I will never do it again."

No comments: