Friday, October 7, 2011

Emma Stone Premieres "The Help" in Germany


Continuing forth with her Euro promotions, Emma Stone hit up the Germany premiere of "The Help" in Hamburg on Friday night (October 7).

Held at Cinemaxx Dammtor, the 22-year-old actress donned a petrol blue Lanvin strapless gown while toting a silk mustard Lanvin Fall 2011 clutch as she worked the red carpet prior to the overseas screening.

Emma recently opened up about her choice to pursue a career in the acting world, telling press, "I think it was doing it for the first time, on stage in a school play when I was in first grade - I really felt so happy and alive and scared, and I think it was the adrenaline of it that initially got me hooked on acting - but then actually wanting to be a part of movies was because of how deeply movies affected me. And how much they made me feel like I had a voice that I couldn't find myself."

However, despite her love for the job, Miss Stone says she knows a time will come when she'll no longer be in front of the camera, as she explained, "I care about telling incredible stories, and I think there will be some point where I just won't be in them anymore. I hopefully will be able to be part of them, but not being on camera or playing the role. I don't know that I'm the best person for the job most of the time!"

No comments: