Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jack Osbourne: I'm Going to Be a Dad!


Fresh off of his big engagement news, Jack Osbourne has told that he's set to be a first-time dad!

After proposing to girlfriend Lisa Stelly last month (September 2011), the reality TV star confirmed that he and his fiance are expecting their first child.

Speaking to CNN's Piers Morgan, Osbourne revealed the happy news while admitting he's nervous about impending parenthood, saying, "I guess I do have something to tell you, I am about to be a father. I'm excited. I'm a little nervous."

Of the news, Jack's rocker father Ozzy told, "I'm shocked. I think it's fabulous." Meanwhile, his mother Sharon added, "I'm happy because it's what Jack wants so I'm happy, and I've always wanted to be a grandma so it couldn't be better."

No comments: