Saturday, October 1, 2011

Katy Perry Debuts "The One That Got Away" Cover Art


Katy Perry

Ready to unleash the sixth single from her hit album Teenage Dream, Katy Perry has debuted the cover art to go along with the song's radio release.

As for the choice when it comes to her latest offering, the 26-year-old opted to drop "The One That Got Away," as she tweeted, “The One That Got Away… It’s happening!!!”

Talking about the selection, Katy dished, "I'm so pleased to select 'The One That Got Away' as my 6th single because this song shows a very different side of me that I haven't shown with my past singles on this record. I think that everyone can relate to this song. I wrote this song about when you promise someone forever, but you end up not being able to follow through. It's a bittersweet story - hopefully, the listener learns from hearing it and never has to say they had 'The One' get away."

Miss Perry also tweeted a YouTube link to a new concert-based video titled "Katy Perry Concert Candy: West Coast" (watch above) - of which she wrote, "We start to lose our marbles when we hit the West Coast, naturally. The latest Candyfornia Candid fresh out the oven!"

Press play below to listen to Katy Perry's single "The One That Got Away'"!



No comments: