Saturday, October 1, 2011

Kelly Clarkson's Rugby League Grand Final Warmup


Warming up her vocals for what is sure to be a memorable performance, Kelly Clarkson hit the stage for a pre-game rehearsal at the Rugby League Grand Final at ANZ Stadium in Sydney, Australia earlier today (October 1).

The "Since You've Been Gone" songstress opted for a one-tone wardrobe for the rev-up, wearing a black cap, hoodie and skinny jeans as she belted out a few notes in preparation for the big show.

Kelly is on location Down Under as she readies for the release of her forthcoming album "Stronger," due for its Australian debut on October 21st, while its stateside drop date is set for October 24th.

Showing her love for her record label, an elated Miss Clarkson took to her WhoSay page, writing, "I freaking love my label in Australia! I mean I love all of the people that work with me at all of the Sony labels around the world but Australia really stands out! Thank you Sony Australia for being so supportive and taking the time to know me and bringing a baby kangaroo, and other Australian critters as a surprise for me at the label party because you know I love animals and it would make me happy! Thank you thank you thank you! Such a hard working group and I LOVE Australia!!”

No comments: