Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pregnant Hilary Duff's Big Apple Landing


Closing with weekend with a trip to the east coast, Hilary Duff was spotted arriving at JFK airport in New York City on Sunday evening (October 9).

The former "Lizzie McGuire" star showed off her still-small bump in a tight white longsleeve top, black tights and a black scarf as she smiled her way through the metro terminal.

The travels come as Miss Duff recently chatted with OK! about her pregnancy's progress, saying, “The countdown has begun. Every single day, I’m like, ‘oh my gosh, seven more days!’ I’m so not the person who could wait and have it be a surprise. I give them respect, but I don’t know how people do that. I need to be totally prepared. I think it’s going to help me feel even more connected to it, to know what it is.”

Then dishing about preparing her home for the bundle of joy, the 24-year-old told, “We’re moving, and we put new floors in and everything, and we were going to just leave that room alone and focus on rooms we were going to use more, and then we found out I was pregnant. I was like ‘let’s rework the closet.’ We put a great bathtub in there that will make it really easy to bathe a baby. We haven’t done any design stuff. We have to find out if we’re going to be a boy or a girl before we can come up with colors.”

As for those often-experienced pregnancy cravings, Hilary revealed, “I haven’t had any. I think maybe that happens when you’re a little further along. I think sometimes I crave things that aren’t as good for me, but it’s not like ‘I need fries now.’ People say in the middle of the night, they crave frozen yogurt or ice cream. I haven’t really had that yet. When I think about something, I can’t get it out of my mind until I have it.”

No comments: