Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Salma Hayek Covers Latina November 2011


She’s loved the world over for her fabulous career and Salma Hayek scored the cover spot on the November 2011 issue of Latina Magazine.

The “From Dusk Til Dawn” actress dons a fabulous Alexander McQueen dress in the super sexy pose, and in the accompanying interview she discusses balancing her work schedule with her family responsibilities.

Hayek explained, “I’m 45, so it’s a miracle I’m working in the first place – especially because I’m not even here [stateside] chasing it. Nowadays I only work with friends or somebody I admire, or on something that is really special. Somehow, just by doing that, it’s the year that I worked the most in my life!”

As for snagging her French billionaire husband Francois-Henri Pinault, Salma gushed, “I found a man better than any man I could ever in my life imagine existed. He found me, actually. I wasn’t even looking.”

No comments: