Monday, October 3, 2011

David Beckham: Harper is Making Me Go Gray


He’s known the world over as a sporty sex symbol, but David Beckham is beginning to age a bit due to the arrival of his baby girl Harper Seven.

The English soccer stud revealed that his beautiful bundle of joy has caused his hair to go gray more than ever.

Becks explained to WSJ Magazine, “I got my first gray a few years ago, and a couple more since we’ve had the little girl. I definitely feel different than I did 10 years ago.”

And thanks to some soccer injuries, David is having a hard time holding onto his youth. "It takes a while for the Achilles to warm up. Once I've had my coffee, I'm good."

Now he has his sights set on the English Olympic Soccer team in 2012. "I don't just want to be a coach or manager. I want to play."

No comments: