Monday, October 3, 2011

Rihanna: Clarence Hotel Hottie


She's a draw everywhere she goes, and Rihanna was spotted leaving the Clarence Hotel in Dublin, Ireland on Monday (October 3).

The “S&M” songstress sported a rockin’ hairdo, jeans and boots paired with a flannel top and leather jacket as she made her way into a chauffeured vehicle ahead of performance tonight at the 02 Arena.

In other news, the pop star recently admitted to British Vogue magazine that she used to call people the “c-word” because it’s a term that is common in her native land Barbados.

“It's funny. The word is so offensive to everyone in the world except for Bajans. You know African Americans use the n-word to their brothers? Well that's the way we use the c-word. When I first came here, I was saying it like it was nothing, like, 'Hey ****', until my make-up artist finally had to tell me to stop. I just never knew,” Rihanna said with a laugh.

No comments: